Spring Makeup Ideas From The Eyes of Eve April 01 2015
Are you ready for spring? Check out our spring makeup ideas!
Time to bust out those colors and get ready for the sun! Winter is coming to an end and so should those dark, heavy looks that go along with it. Here are eight spring makeup ideas from The Eyes of Eve glamour squad.
1. Use bronzer on eyes and cheeks for sun kissed look. You don't need to spend hours in the sun to look sun kissed. Just get a good quality bronzer and use on your cheekbones and eyes.
2. Matte lip colors can sometimes be too harsh for spring looks. We suggest using a light layer of gloss over your lipstick for softer, dewy look. We would suggest a moisturizing lip gloss because lip sticks can dry your lips out.
3. Replace those dark colors and classic red lipstick for a pink or orange lipstick. Changing up your lip color can really brighten your look. Check out our last blog post on finding the right color for your skin tone to help you find what works best for your complexion.
4. Get creative with your mascara! Instead of loading up your lashes in layers, try only applying mascara to the tips. This will give you a less dramatic look that's perfect for spring. Also, try using a dark brown or grey mascara to soften the eye. Watch our video below on how to apply mascara for a doe-eyed look.
5. Go for a more natural look and wear less makeup! Let your freckles out and go for that sunkissed look.
6. Use colored eyeliner for a lighter eye. You can get creative with deep purples or blues, or try a more natural look with gold or grey.
7. Switch to a tinted moisturizer with SPF. Spring time means you may expose your skin to more sunlight. Using a foundation with SPF can help protect your skin. Using a tinted moisturizer will also give you a more natural look.
8. Put blush on apples of cheeks to look more rosy and light. We would suggest a pink or coral color that has a slight shimmer so it captures the light perfectly.
We hope you enjoyed these spring makeup ideas and can't wait to see what spring makeup looks you come up with!