Get ready to party with these neon yellow and green lace hoop earrings! These beauties are blacklight reactive, so you will be GLOWING! If you are looking for a full neon blacklight reactive look, definitely check out PKOK on Haight for a great selection of sexy outfits! You can also shop The Eyes of Eve earring line while you're there ;)
Keep your earrings in tip-top shape AND add some style to your room with a home-made display case. Make one for yourself, or give as a gift this holiday season. If possible, use recycled items for an eco-friendly twist and get creative by using unusual materials.
-old picture frame
1. Remove the back of the picture frame, the piece of cardboard and the glass.
2. Take the cardboard piece and place it on top of the tulle. Outline the area with a pen or marker, remove the cardboard.
3. Cut the shape out of the fabric, leaving an extra inch on the top and bottom.
4. Lay the tulle down flat and put the cardboard on top. Take a small amount of glue and draw a line on the top of the cardboard.
5. Press the tulle down and hold until it stays put. Repeat this on the bottom of the cardboard.
6. Let dry for 5-10 minutes and then place the cardboard back into the frame and attach the back.
7. All done! Now you have a stylish way to show off your beautiful earrings!
Here is a video of the whole process sped up so you can get a better idea of the directions!